Donations from Individuals, Businesses, Trusts and Foundations are vital to Canterbury Umbrella, to continue our work.
This money is used wisely and directly on the crucial help we provide to people with mental health needs and those who are lonely and isolated.
You can support our work by becoming a “Friend of Canterbury Umbrella” either by:
- Giving a donation: Any amount, however small is appreciated.
- Register with easy fundraising and help us raise funds for the centre.
- Donating the proceeds from any Fetes or other events you may organise or participate in to Canterbury Umbrella.
- Organising a fundraising event for Canterbury Umbrella.
- Letting us know that you’ve remembered Canterbury Umbrella in your will.
If you can help in any way, we’d love to hear from you, contact us.